Thursday 5 August 2010

Progress...

I am thinking of printing out my CV on letter sized paper and using a paper cutter to cut down the middle so I have my information on separate cards. I have some really nice paper that is a bit vintagey that I want to print it out on.

I will be putting another image next to the handbag drawing...I just need to take a photo. I think I will have a few photos of my work printed, too. Then I will print out a folder in brown kraft card and mount a business card inside.
 

I'm going to print my logo/contact details on some of the nice CV paper and maybe punch it out nice, and then mount it with corners or eyelets:



So I guess a trip to the Hobby Lobby is in order. I have to go there, anyway. My grandma gave me some printed quilt blocks to embroider and I think I will send her the one I was working on, once it is done.


I need to get batting for the bit that is supposed to be quilted, though, and maybe some crochet thread and a hook for the edging...which I am not sure about yet. I'm thinking some simple vintage border for one of the books I have that is actually still in the U.S. It's amazing how much stuff I've dragged overseas in my suitcase. Actually, ridiculous is a more fitting word.

0 comments:

Post a Comment